Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween!

Phew!  It's been a CRAZY busy few days.  Every time I headed downstairs to work on what HAD to be done Alicia railroaded me into working on her Halloween Treat bags.  I managed to finish the 40 (!!!) for her class.  I have a few bags left over for Rebecca's class but have another idea brewing so she'll have half of this design and half of another design ... stay tuned for that!
I also found an hour to crack off some special "thank you" treats for the ladies who attended my "Introduction to Stamping" class last night.  They have peppermint patties inside.  They are so quick and easy (and cute!) that I might make another 27 for the teachers and support staff at school:

This would be a fun project for you to make at my upcoming Craft Night this Wednesday night.  RSVP if you would like to come.

Hope you're enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment