Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Ornament Luminaria

Happy Wednesday!  How's this for a fun project??  Don't you just LOVE it???!!!  I can't take credit for this one, though.  I found it on "Stampin' Connection" which is like Facebook for Stampin' Up demonstrators where demonstrators from across Canada and the USA post photos of their cards and projects.  I fell in love with this one created by Sariela Bordner.  She was inspired by the Glade candles - I was inspired by her!  It took about 20 minutes to put together and has an LED tea light candle inside.  (The kids think I'm a genius!)  I think I just might have to have a class on this project - they would make a great little gift for friends or teachers!


I have to go color in my Sesame Street coloring book now - Alicia is home sick so crafting and chores are on the back burner today. 
Enjoy your day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment