Monday, November 22, 2010

Brrrr!!!!  Anyone else not "diggin" this -31 degree weather?  Don't get me wrong ... I don't mind winter ... and I don't mind cold but you can KEEP the wind!!!  It feels like little razor blades cutting your skin - no fun!  The solution? Stay inside .. and craft :)  That's what I did yesterday.  I've been wanting to make cards with my Holly Holidays DSP and Holly & Jolly rubons all week - yesterday I managed to have a good play.  What a great set of supplies!  I cracked off these 12 cards in no time and I LOVE them - I just can't get enough of the Cherry Cobbler.  And the seam binding!  Have you tried the seam binding??!!  I LOVE how easy it is to make bows with!  I really struggle with the stiff grosgrain but THIS stuff!  Well ...let's just say I can understand why it's on backorder!  Apparently I'm not the only one who loves it!!  Here are my little beauties:
I REALLY need to spend some time working onhow to get decent photos on my blog - when I resize they get so pixelated! 

Sooooo - on with other exciting news - the latest SU promotion.  Have you heard?!  Any self-respecting SU addict will already know by now all the details of their 1 week promotions but in case you missed it ... here is a link to all the products that are on sale:

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/Online_Spectacular_flyer_CA.pdf

(Once again, I need to spend some time figuring out how to link these things into my blog!  Maybe over Christmas I'll find some to time to play with it!)

There are Select Big Shot Dies, fabric, digital downloads, scissors, buttons, brads, ribbon, decor elements, stamp sets - 20% - 50% off!!  I already placed my digital download order.  Just in time to make my calendars for my Mom's Christmas present!  Check it out and drop me a line if you would like to place an order through me (if you place an on-line order of $200 or more you get FREE shipping on TOP of the free hostess merchandise!  Shop at http://www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net/

OK - off to Staples to photocopy all the flyers for these great specials for an upcoming fundraiser I'm doing.  Stay warm!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment