Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Girlie Girl Card

Happy Wednesday!  Hope you had a fun day.  I did ... well, sort of.  My brother is in town for the holidays and he wanted to take the girls to West Edmonton Mall.  Ack!  Whilst I don't mind WEM for short periods of time at LOW time today was anything BUT that!  When we arrived at 11:00 is was dead and we got 3rd row parking.  By 4:00 (yes, FIVE hours later!!!) it was a zoo and getting out of the parking lot alive was quite the task!  I'm now sufficiently exhausted and counting down the minutes until bed time.  Unfortunately Alicia fell asleep on the way home so she will now be WIDE awake for another 2 hours.  I say again ... Ack!  So, while it was a FUN day, it was also an exhausting day!  I'm looking VERY forward to tomorrow when Rebecca's friend is coming over for the whole day - they will play - I will clean and hopefully stamp!!  I think this card is my last "reserve" card - gotta start crackin' out some more in preparation for the upcoming parties and Sale-a-brations promotion.  This one was made with a stamp set from the new mini called "You're a Gem" and a new embossing folder ("Framed Tulips").  The crown is from Every Little Bit from the main catalogue.  I used the chunky glitter on top of Tombow glue (I thought I had the silver glass glitter but I don't!  Gasp!).  Very sparkly :)
Have a good night!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment