Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Punch Bunch

Heidi Ho Stampers,

Well I guess the good thing about having a broken toe is it gives you a good excuse to sit and craft without guilt :)  I managed to hobble down to my craft room for an hour last night and came up with a quick, easy (and I think cute) birthday card using the new "Punch Bunch" set that will be available for free in the upcoming Sale-a-brations catalogue.  I find it quite interesting how some days (like 2 days ago) a simple card can take me 2 or 3 HOURS to come up with and other days (like yesterday) it can take minutes.  I like days like THOSE :)


I used Certainly Celery, Marina Mist and Chocolate Chip inks, the Punch Bunch and So Happy for You SAB sets and to get the background shapes I simply inked up the glass blocks and used them as stamps.  A few 5/16" brads to finish it off and you have a quick masculine card.

Hope you have a fun day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment