Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Round of Golf (and other stuff)

Happy Friday!!  Woo Hoo!  Hope you all survived Teacher Convention.  I've had a looooooooong day.  Alicia had her 4-6 year old booster shots Thursday and has been in pain ever since.  Add in the fact that she didn't sleep well because of it, was up at 5:30 am and her playmate Rebecca was at Grandmas all day for a sleep over and I'm exhausted!  I did manage to pry mt 43.6 pound snuggle bug off me for 10 minutes to do the dishes and take a picture of the do-over golfer card I made the other day.  While I LOVE the original card I love this one more!  It just kicked it up a notch by adding the white layer for the sentiment and a white brad.
Now on to other stuff ...

I cased this card from Stampin Connection - from Julie Leblanc.  I made a template of a 1/4 sheet of card stock and punched out 3 sqaures (the small punch).  I used my sponge in So Saffron ink to create the square backgrounds and then stamped the images (from Stem Silhouettes and Curly Cute) afterwards in Chocolate Chip.  I wanted to try it a second time but dabbed the sponge in the chocolate chip in instead of the So Saffron - oops - oh well - what do they say?  There are no mistakes in stamping just creative opportunities?  I quite liked the result - I carried on - used a bit more chocolate then some saffron and Wa-low!  I find the darker version more "masculine" - I might be using this one at the SAS too ...
Have a fun weekend - I'll be working on my SAS projects so I should have lots to show off in the next few days :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment