Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bliss Sympathy

Hmmm - well THAT just doesn't sound right now, does it?  This is a fun, simple little card that we made at my Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday.  It's a case from Krista Fenton (http://kristasstampspot.blogspot.com/2011/03/bliss-one-layer-card.html).  I just changed the colors.  I wanted a simple, striking card that could be used for a wedding, sympathy, birthday, just because ... any occasion - this one really fit the bill (thanks Krista!)
I used the Tulip embossing folder (this is a MUST have item!) along with the Bliss set using Sahara Sand for the flourish and Soft Suede for the butterfly.  Punch out whichever sentiment you want from the Teeny Tiny Wishes with your Word Window punch, mat it with Soft Suede with your Modern Label punch and Wa-low!  A quick card for any occasion.

I managed to find my craft desk today (as well as the floor of the play room!)  The cleaning threw out my back a bit but nothing I can handle :)  I'm not sure when I'll get to stamping this week - I volunteered to work the book sale at the girls' school 3 days this week - what was I thinking?!  Well, maybe I'll get down there now - I want to whip up some quick Thank You notes for my hostess Wendy and her guests who placed orders.  I love making little 3x3 cards - they're just fun :)

Hope you had a fun day -


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment