Friday, April 15, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SO excited that it's Friday.  I'm even MORE excited that the pressure of today has been relieved.  I had SO much going on today my head was spinning.  Things all came together yesterday and two of my major commitments were removed.  Phew.  I went from being on the go from 7:00 am until 2:00 pm from having the house to myself until lunch time.  Yay!  LOVE when that happens.  NOte to self:  DON'T overschedule yourself like that again!!!

I was so busy this week I haven't had time to post my cards!  I DID come up with cards for my party tonight but it is all the way in the basement and I'm too lazy to go get it, take a picture, resize it and post it.  So instead you get a picture of the Anniversary Card I made for Craig (our 7th Anniversary was yesterday).  I simply tweaked the Petal Paisley DSP card I posted the other day to make it more "guy" friendly and Wa-low!  2 minute card that he approved of :)
This uses the retired Always Artichoke DSP with Early Espresso paper and ink along with Sahara Sand paper.  The button is from one of the neutrals retired button packs but any chocolate button would do.   I used the corner rounder, some dimensionals and the greeting is from Something to Celebrate - level 2 hostess set from the mini.

Here is another card I made this week.  I designed it about a year ago but had a customer recently purchase a number of them so I thought I'd post a picture.  I LOVE this card.  I lot of work but worth it for that special Thank You.

This used the Pink Pirouette DSP with Chocolate Chip DSP, card stock and ink.  I used the scallop trim punch and my hand held punch to get the little circles (your white and chocolate chip 5/8" brads work great on this project but the cost really adds up so I punched paper circled and attached them with mini glue dots or tombow (glue dots are easier!))  The sentiment is from from Full  of Life and the 5-petal flower punch with a brad in the middle finishes it off.  LOVE it!

That's it for today - I'm off to make the beds ...

Have a fun weekend  :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment