Sunday, January 15, 2012

Candy Conversations

Happy Sunday :)

Everyone got their thermal panties on today?   Brrrrrr - I think it's -29 with the wind chill out there!  Doesn't bother me any - I'm still in my jams :)

Just a quickie for today.  I'm still playing with my new Occasions toys and having a great time :)  Here is a fun little valentine card:
Easy Peasy!  I used the Candy Conversations stamp, coloring directly on it with the markers.  I used PEar Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Ridinghood Red (I got the color combination while I was looking at the new ribbon in the mini!)  Yes, that's the new Pear Pizzazz ribbon and the new Adorning Accents embossing folder.  I made an extra Ridinghood Red Heart and punched it out with the small heart punch and popped it up with a dimensional.  So easy!

Right.  Think I'll go clean something.  I've lost all feeling in my butt from sitting too long *lol*

Have an inspired day :)


Tam

1 comment: