Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Fever

Happy Easter!

Just a quickie today as we're heading to Mom's for dinner and I haven't even brushed my hair yet ... but I Realized I didn't post my latest project yet!  So here it is ... my Spring Fever (15) Card Kit:
I put these 15 VERY quick and easy cards together using less than half of the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit.  I'm offering them for sale to my local customers  - $20 for the "contents only" version (i.e. no sentiments) or $30 for a pre-made set or $50 for the contents AND the Sincere Salutations stamp set and a FREE Basic Gray ink pad.  Heck of a deal!  Let me know by Tuesday if you would like any of the kits (they are easy enough for the children to do!).  Here are the cards up close:














That's it!  Have a very Happy Easter Everyone!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment