Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daydream Medallions Christmas

Happy Wednesday!

I told ya I had a lot of cards to share!  Thanks for popping back to check 'em out!

I'll get right to it as I need to get some "serious" designing done today.  I can't share what I'm working on for a few MONTHS ... top secret information ... but I need to get at it so ...

Today's card is SO quick and easy ... and there is just something about it that I love!  Check it out:
It's just so darned Christmassy!  I dunno ... I just keep staring at it!

I used two colors - Real Red and Garden Green.  The wreath is made using the Daydream Medallions set ...and a Stamp-a-ma-jig.  That's a must for this card to get the smaller medallion just right!  The sentiment is from the mini - Heart of Christmas.  I punched out the small heart in Red Glimmer paper (and popped it up on a cut dimensional) and 3 little circles using my Owl Builder punch ... my other circle punches were too big ... these ones were just right!  I added one little rhinestone at the bottom (just above the "a" in Tamara).  It just seemed to comlete it.

Quick, easy, classic Christmas.

Come back tomorrow .... and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment