Friday, May 31, 2013

The Best of Both Worlds!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I'm close to hyperventilating today with excitement~!~  Not only does the new catalogue launch as of NOW but I also have my Catalogue Relase Open House today ... so I gotta be quick .. I'm supposed to be making snacks right now!!!

I have posted the new catalogue link on the right hand side ... hmm ... I probably should have checked that the link works before posting this .. oh well ... I'll find out soon enough if it doesn't work *lol*

What has me REALLY excited is that starting NOW you can order from BOTH catalogues!!!!  ... you only have this weekend to do so, though ... and the retiring items are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so I HIGHLY recommend you pop over to my on-line store and place your order NOW (www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net).

Another exciting perk is that there is 25% off sale on three of the most popular stamp sets! ... it won't let me post the flyer and I don't have time to money around with it ... so ...
  • Sassy Salutations
  • Sweet Essentials
  • Petite Pairs
... these three (wood AND clear) are on sale ... I own the first two and LOVE them ... and now that the 3rd one is down to $25.95 I suspect I'll be the proud owner of that one soon too :)

Right ... I'm sure there are other things I should mention but those snacks won't make themselves!!!

Enjoy the new catty!  I know I will!  Until next time ... have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment