Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit

Happy Tuesday!

As promised, today I want to share with you the card that you can create using the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit that is on page 27 of the Holiday Mini.  The mini goes *live* August 1st ... which is already on Thursday!!!  Wow - what happened to July???  Anyway!  This kit is AWESOME - I'm surprised at how much nicer it is in person than in the catalogue.  The colors just *pop*!  The kit is $11.95 and includes all the basic supplies to create 8 cards and lined envelopes.  The stamp set, ink(s) and adhesive are not included.  If you would like to purchase the stamp set that is shown, Merry Little Christmas; I would suggest buying the two together - you will save 15% if you do.  The bundle is $21.95 clear; $24.95 wood ... but it's a great little set that you can use on other projects - WELL worth the money!  I'm planning on purchasing a number of the kits and making them up to give the girls' teachers for Christmas - at $11.95 it's VERY affordable!!  So ... here is the card:
.
LOVE it! ... it IS a standard sized card ... it just looks a little squished due to my lack-of-photography skills *lol*.  The colors are Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Gumball Green.  See the lined envelopes??  LOVE them!!!  The liners are included in the kit ... but being ever-frugal ... I couldn't justify using the whole liner ... so I cut it at 3 1/2" and ended up with 8 pieces of designer card stock to use on other projects:
Liner just add that great little finishing touch that makes your card so much better.  You NEED to get the envelope liners that are coming out in the mini!  Check them out on page 38 - $32.95 for 3 different sizes ... I'm FINALLY going to start chipping away at that stash of DSP I'm hoarding!!! ... but I digress! ... back to the project.  The main sentiment is stamped in Real Red - the stripe underneath is Gumball Green and the flourish on top is Coastal Cabana.  The little red button is attached with a glue dot and the pre-cut bakers twine is also attached with a glue dot (after I first made a bow).

That's it!  A cute little project that only took me half and hour to make ... and now I already have one Teacher Gift ready to package.  Yay me!  That's it for now.  Until next time ... have a stampy day!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Montre Rolex Suisse Pas Cher, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Montre omega Suisse Pas Cher, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete