Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wonderful Wreath

Happy Tuesday ... again!

Wow - 2 posts in 1 day!  ... and here I thought I wouldn't get much crafting done this week.  WRONG!  Thanks to a poorly pup I've been home most of the day making sure the door is open for poochy when *nature calls*.  Poor Koda - he was up half the night with *issues* ... I leave it at that!  He seems to be on the mend today so we are going ahead with our plan to head out to Drumheller tomorrow to go to the Tyrell Museum and check out those dinosaur bones!  I'm pumped!  Hopefully Mom will manage dog-sitting and Koda will just sleep all day.

No time to ramble ... have to get the kids to bed early for our big day (it's a 3 hour trip both ways ... and it's scheduled to be 28 degrees!) ... so right to it!

I had 20 minutes to play while the girls were outside so popped down to my happy place with a burst of creativity.  I've had this card in my head for a few days now and it came together REALLY quickly.  Check it out:
Bang on what I pictured!  I love this wreath ... its from the Holiday Mini (live Thursday!) - page 34 for the low, low price of $14.95 (wood only).  I stamped it it Gumball Green.  I then used my Owl Punch (page 183 - $22.95) to punch out the berries in Raspberry Ripple (I used the medium circles from the punch).  I also punched 3 berries from the Silver Glimmer Paper (page 156 - $5.95).  I attached the berries with glue dots (a girl's best friend when it comes to small pieces like these!).  page 174 - $5.95.  The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season, which isn't pictured in the catalogue but HAS been carried over from last year.  This is a MUST HAVE Christmas set!  It is $14.95 in clear; $19.95 wood.  I stamped it in Early Espresso.  For the finishing touch I added some Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (page 173 - $6.75).  The Whisper White front is matted with a Raspberry Ripple layer, on a Whisper White base.  That's it!  20 minutes from start to finish ... and that included fiddling with 3 different sizes of berries and 3 different ink color for the berries.  Total assembly time would be under 5 minutes.  My kind of Christmas card!  My next order will be going in August 15th.  Contact me via e-mail or order direct through my on-line store at www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net.

Right!  I'm off to bellow (again) at the children.  Until next time ... have a stampy night!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Montre Rolex Suisse Pas Cher, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Montre omega Suisse Pas Cher, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete