- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use. Does anyone else have a stash of DSP as tall as a small child to use up??). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; It looks intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight; it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- It will be in next year's annual catalog, so it's here to stay.
What are the benefits of joining the club?
- At least $40 in free product
- A FREE Ink Pad (for new members) or $13.50 Designer Series Paper (for returning members) of your choice
- 20% discount on your order during your hostess month
- Entries into free draws
- Free Catalogues
- Discounts on classes
- Buying the craft supplies you need on budget
- A little "Thank You" card or treat in your bag each month
Here is how it works:
- 10 members commit to making a minimum $25 (+ GST and s&h) purchase each and every month for 10 months from September 2013 through until (and including) June 2014.
- Each month, one stamper gets to act as the hostess and earns the free hostess benefits. Everyone gets to pick the month they would like to be the "hostess" on a first-come-first served basis (with Sale-a-bration months being chosen by a draw.) If 2 members want the same month a draw will be made to decide who gets that month.
- With 10 members adding at least $25 to "the pot" each month, each hostess is guaranteed a minimum of $250 in the pot, providing her with a minimum of $35 in free merchandise ... but I will personally top the pot up to $265, if need be, to get the free spending up to $40!!
- The hostess may increase her hostess benefits by hosting a workshop and/or collecting outside orders (but is NOT required to do so)
- Members receive a free current Idea Book and Catalogue and all seasonal Mini Catalogues and the new Idea Book and Catalogue when it comes out in June, 2014
- The monthly orders (along with payment) must be submitted by the 15th of each month. If for some reason your order is NOT placed on time then an order for (4) Snail Adhesive Refills will be ordered on your behalf (totalling $26.00 + s/h/gst)
During your hostess month you will receive 20% off your personal order
*** There will be exclusive, monthly draws for products - everyone will win!!
Club members receive discounted rates for attending my technique classes and craft nights and get priority at these events if they reach capacity seating
Returning club members receive a free package of Designer Series Paper (a value of over $13.50!) of their choice during their hostess month as a "Thank You" for re-joining
New club members will receive a free Classic Ink Pad (a value of over $7.25!) of their choice as a "Thank You" for joining
- As I stated above ... all members of the club will be entered into a draw for the FREE Envelope Punch Board which will retail for $24.95 starting September 1st!!!