Monday, October 21, 2013

Last Chance ...

Happy Monday!

Oww.  My aching arms.  Jillian Michaels.  I have a love/hate relationship with her!

I don't have a project to share today - I just wanted to post that today is the LAST DAY for you to join my Trail Blazers Team of Demonstrators for only $25!!  Pop over to my here - click on "Join the Fun" in the top right hand corner to get started!!
While the $25 price tag ALONE is a great reason to sign up  there are LOTS of other benefits as well - saving money, making money, meeting new friends ... I could go on and on (but for once I won't ... I could REALLY use a shower!!)

The ONE benefit I want to tell you about is that whether or not you want to "do the business", you can save at LEAST 45% on a number of stamp sets starting tomorrow!!!!  You don't have to do what I do to save money for yourself!!!

Tomorrow Stampin' Up! will be announcing a special ... some stamp sets are going to be 25% off .... BUT ... if you join under the $25 deal TODAY then you will be able to get those stamp sets for at LEAST 45% off!!!! 

It's only $25 to join, Ladies.  You can save some money, you can make some money, you can be a part of my team.  What have you got to lose???

Call me, e-mail me or sign up directly through the link above.

Until next time ... have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment