Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fresh Prints Hello!

Happy Thursday!

Half day today ... that means short and sweet!

I had fun coming up with this card last weekend ... I love the color combination!
I used the DSP from the Occasions Mini - Fresh Prints paper stack ... I then punched out flowers with the new Petite Petals Punch (LOVE that thing!!!).  I then punched out white centres using one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack ... and then added some Candy Dots for a pop of color in the centre.  The colors are Crumb Cake, Real Red and Coastal Cabana.  LOVE it!  Oh - *hello* is from Four You - page 22 of the main catty - that set is a MUST have!!

Right - I'm off and running ... Pop in again soon to see a card that I cased ... and then changed ... and LOVE!  Until then ... have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment