Sunday, February 23, 2014

Timeless Talk Thank You

Happy Sunday!

Yes, aside from walking Doodle Dog it's pajama day for me, I think!  Back to "too cold for me" so flannel jams and a craft room are in my future!

Just a quick one today - I wanted to show you the card I made with the templates that were leftover from this card:
 This one looks a lot more like the original than yesterday's card *lol*.  Here it is:
Fun!  It was quick and easy and makes a nice little thank you.  I changed it slightly from the template in that I got rid of the extra white mat layer and added a crumb cake mat.  The rest is pretty straight forward.  The Timeless Talk and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets stamped in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  Hard to see here but the centre of the bike wheels have Crumb Cake Candy Dots in the centre for a little texture and interest. 

See the envelope?  Check out the return address stamp in the corner - FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! 
Thanks to Sara T for ordering one of these stamps last week ... it reminded me that I wanted to order one for myself.  Am I ever glad I did!!!  These are the new personalized stamps that are available - the Circle Monogram Stamp.  $29.95 Canadian and worth every penny!  I purchased a personalized return address stamp last year and to be honest kinda hated it.  These stamps are outsourced and the rubber isn't etched as deeply as the "regular" Stampin' Up! stamps.  As such whenever I stamped the image I would get edged of the stamp inked too - drove me crazy.  If I pressed lightly the image wouldn't always come out clear - if I stamped firmly I would get the edges.  Not with these new photopolymer stamps - they ROCK!  I'm going to order another one for the back of my stamps ... and maybe one for Alicia too ... I feel a mini-addiction coming on!  These personalized stamps have SO many possibilities!!

Right - I'm off to make another cup of joe ... and kick back .. before I have to put on my flannel boobie holder, thermal socks and wool toque to walk Doodles!  Until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment