Thursday, March 20, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Fun


Happy Thursday!

See?  I TOLD you I'd likely procrastinate on what I should be doing for what I WANT to be doing *lol* ... but I'll keep it brief!  A few weeks ago, at Craft Night, I FINALLY started putting together some of the Paper Pumpkin Kits I have had piling up!  It was so fun to just open a box and have everything I needed to make some really cute projects.  I cracked off 4 of the kits in 2 hours.  It was very therapeutic ... and it freed up a lot of space in my craft room too!  Result!  Here are the ones I put together:



I love these little journals!  They are a LOT smaller than I thought they would be (5 1/2" x 3 1/2") but they will actually be PERFECT for me to log my mileage in - cute AND functional!!
This project is going to be used a LOT!  My new "to-do-list" holder:
Now.  About Paper Pumpkin.  What is it?
 
Paper Pumpkin, in a nutshell... is a subscription to a ready-to-use craft kit that comes in the mail each month.
  • It's $24.95 Canadian (that INCLUDES the s/h/gst) and arrives in the mail monthly
  • It's got all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to creat great projects - project like cards, journals, decor and more!
  • Everything is cut, measured, and ready to use - with instructions included. (you do need your own glue stick and scissors for some of the projects)
These kits really are a little bit of fun in the mail! They are perfect for people who say:
  • I don't have TIME to craft
    • Paper Pumpkin projects can be completed in about half an hour
  • I'm not creative at ALL - I wouldn't know where to start!
    • Paper Pumpkin has done all the creative work FOR you! They provide instructions for the "non-creative" crafter ... or you can change the project any way you like - it's up to you!
  • I don't have the space to store all the supplies I NEED to create a great project
    • Paper Pumpkin arrives at your door in a little red box with all the supplies you need to create your project (except adhesive) ... you don't need 3 totes full of paper, cutters, stamps, ink and embellishments to make a fabulous project!
  • I don't want to set up, cut paper, design etc ... I just want to CRAFT! or
  • By the time I have cut the paper, designed a project and set everything up to craft with my daughter she has lost interest and is off who-knows-where doing something else!
    • Paper Pumpkin has done all the "hard work" for you - everything is precut and ready to just "craft" ... and your daughter can do it with our without you!
These kits are great! And of course you can cancel or suspend your subscription any time. You really have nothing to lose! Sign up by March 31st and with the first "welcome kit" you get  a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers - a $19.95 value!!  (you have to be a "new" subscriber to qualify) ... and if you don't love it, cancel it! (Although I doubt you will want to! I have it on good authority that the next 3 kits are over-the-top awesome!!!)

Contact me before March 31st to get hooked up!
 
OK!  That's it for today (so much for being brief, eh?)  Pop in again soon!  Until then have a stampy day!
 
 
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment