Sunday, April 6, 2014

March 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit


Happy Sunday!

I have 9 ladies coming over for my Stamp-a-Stack in an hour so I can't "talk" long!  Just wanted to let you know that yes, I have 5 projects almost ready to post … it's just taking a while as I still struggle to sit for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time.  My recovery is slow but steady … but of course I keep overdoing it.  I can't HELP it!  No, the world didn't stop spinning because I was flat on my back for most of the week but it DID put me way behind on things!  Bills didn't get paid (oops!), laundry didn't get done, e-mails didn't get sent and taxes are still calling to me.  Now that I can MOVE I forget that I'm still injured … but as soon as I bend down to try to pick something up I'm quickly reminded that I'm not 100% yet!  So!  Don't give up on me … I'll try to post them all this week!  In the meantime, here is a quick little video showcasing the March Paper Pumpkin kit.  Not a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin yet?  Sign up at "My Paper Pumpkin" … it's $24.95 per month to get a craft kit in the mail.  Love this one? I can get you one … I accidentally ordered two! Oops again.  See what happens when I'm drugged to my back teeth for a week?!

Pop in again soon. Until then, have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment