Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Retiring Products - Last Day!

Happy Wednesday!

I'm happy to report that I managed to come up with three projects for class last night … with 30 second to spare *lol*.  Seriously, I was cutting the last strip of paper when my first stamper arrived!   Flying a LITTLE too close to the sun these days!!!

Here are the projects we made … and will make again Friday:
We learned the Spotlight Technique and played with some new toys and colours.  Details on these projects another day …

I just wanted to let you know that today is the LAST day to order items from the retiring products list.  You can see what's left over to the right - click on the image!  E-mail me before 8:00 pm if you wish to order anything … or order directly through my store www.tamarabertram.stampinup.net before 11:45 pm!

Also a note that there is a Starter Kit promo running until the end of the month.  Here are the deets:
(My first official "screen shot" imported from a PDF to my blog … are you impressed?  I AM!)

In a nutshell you get $65 in product for a flat $60 - includes s/h/gst.  Its not a major discount on product like some previous promotions.  This one is aimed at anyone who HAS a lot of product already but would like to try to save some money or earn some money doing what they love …. like I do!  Yes, you CAN make money crafting and no … I don't work 8 hours a day to do it.  I go hard a few days a month to bring in a part time salary that gets the family a vacation every year.  Give it a try!  You have nothing to lose - there are no obligations … and yes - I'll help you along the way!

OK!  Gotta get Rebecca up … Science test today and apparently I'm her study buddy - she needs a review before class!  Until next time - have a stampy day!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment