Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hello!

Hello!  … and Happy Tuesday!

I'm having a wonderful week.  Ya, I know it's only Tuesday but I'm just in a great mood this week as my calendar doesn't have anything on it that stresses me out.  In fact, it's quite the opposite - I am fairly busy … having coffee with friends.  MY kind of busy!

Today I'm sharing another card I made using new products.  It was SO quick and easy … and I love how it turned out:
It's just so darned bright and cheery!!

Do you know what stamp set I used?  Well if you tuned in yesterday you'll know it was the set that coordinates with the perpetual birthday calendar called … wait for it ……. Perpetual Birthday Calendar!  *lol*  Clever, yes?

Even if you do't buy the calendar kit (first of all SHAME ON YOU!) I highly recommend this stamp set.  Check it out:
Just look at all those fun and seasonal splotches!  It's got every season and occasion covered!  I love it!

For my card I used the large brush stroke in Crushed Curry and then used my Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry markers to colour directly on the stamp, huffed on it and then stamped it.  I added a strip of wash tape. also new in the Occasions Cataogue (page 5, Stacked with Love) and then added the Hello which is from the Hello You Thinlit dies in Melon Mambo.  Using a piece of wax paper to punch it out is a must .. and I glued it down with my 2-way glue.  A few rhinestones finished it off after mounting it on a black mat.

This is a great card - send it out "just because".

That's it for today - Guess I should go get things started.  Until next time, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment