Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mother's Love

Happy Wednesday!

Told you I'd be back soon!  … just a quickie … I'm off to help with the hot lunch program all morning. Hot dogs for 320 small people!

Today's card is a case from one made by Mary Fish over at www.stampinpretty.com

Her is Mary's card:

I LOVE the crisp clean look of it with the black accident … but it was too Christmassy for me … so I changed the colours.  Here is mine:
What a surprise - I used purple!  hee hee.  Yes, purple is my favourite (I WAS royalty in a previous life, after all! … or a cat - I may have been a cat … likely a ROYAL cat … but I digress …)

I used the "Mother's Love stamp set in the Occasions catalogue.  I've only used it to make this one card but I think I'll keep it for a while … I like the lines and fonts …

I stamped the image and sentiment in Black Memento ink and then used my Blendabiliies for colouring.  Sigh.  Blendabilities.  I wish they weren't gone :(  Now I'm in the position of not wanting to USE them because once they dry up they are gone forever … but if I DON'T use them they all eventually dry up and be gone forever.  Sigh again.  It's hard being me ….

Anyway - hope you like the cards … until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment