Friday, March 27, 2015

You're Sweet

Happy Friday!

No time to chat today!  Craig is off today … and we are BOTH taking our vehicles in for servicing .. and picking up a loaner vehicle.  Kids are off at noon and then I day home at 2:30. So let's get to it!

I can't BELIEVE this card was made at the end of JANUARY!  OMG where did the last 3 months go???  Here it is!

SUCH a quick and easy card!  Why did I post it twice?  They actually are ever-so-slightly different.  Notice the sentiment on the top one is darker?  That's because it was embossed with black embossing powder rather than just stamped with Black Memento Ink, like the second one.  It really added some pizzazz.  SO quick and easy!  It's been so long I can't remember which stamp set I used!!  I'm 99% sure it was the Perpetual Calendar set for the splotch (in Cherry Cobbler) and the fine splotches are from Gorgeous Grunge).  The sentiment and arrows are from You Plus Me in the Occasions Catalogue.  The wash tape I used is from the Stacked With Love wash tape (also in the occasions catty).  I added a few rhinestones to finish it off.  Quick, quick, quick!  A great card to mass produce!

Right!  I'm off to the card dealership.  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment