Sunday, July 12, 2015

Baby Just B Card

Happy Sunday!

Is everyone enjoying their summer?  I sure am!  I'm not one who normally likes hot weather but I have to say this year I really am loving it!  I can't WAIT for my daily walk with my favourite fur-ball in the quiet, cool morning.  We go around 8:00 am to beat the heat (he melts in that fur coat of his).  The mornings are so beautiful.  We see the odd familiar friend on our travels stopping to say hello … and of course we have to stop and watch the baby ducks at the pond for a few minutes.  So quiet and relaxing.  We got for 1 to 1 1/2 hours every morning.  It really is the best way to start the day!  So I'll get on with this post so we can get on with our walk!

this is a card I made a while back when I found out 5 friends were pregnant.  Ack!  Nothing screams "get your ass downstairs and make some baby cards" like needing 5 of them *lol*.  Check it out:
For once I stepped away from my "current" products and headed to my "retired" stash.  I pulled out one called "Just B".  I set I had wanted for months and months and months .. I finally got it and that month it retired.  That was a few years ago.  The poor thing never got inked!  I had it in my garage sales a few times and decided I didn't want to part with it … so out it came!  I also grabbed my very first Stampin' Up! punch - the diaper pin punch.  So stinkin' key-UTE!  I used my Banner Thinlits, the (now retired) Hello Honey ribbon, some Pear Pizzazz and my new Delightful Dijon inks/papers.  Before long I had a stash of baby cards ready to give … and yes, I made a few extra for future baby-booms!

Hope you have a relaxing morning and a super stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment