Friday, July 31, 2015

Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek

Happy Friday!

Ho - Lee - COW you guys!  I can't WAIT until Tuesday when I can order my new Holiday Catalogue items!  I've SEEN the catalogue but can't order until then.  Mary Fish attended the Stampin' Up! Convention last week and was able to pre-order some products.  Here is her Sneak Peek Video!


I stalk Mary daily - you should too … www.stampinpretty.com

It's going to KILL me that I will get my new products just in time for me to be leaving on holidays - ACK!!!  My new toys will be sitting in a box while I'm sitting on a beach! Luckily they won't go bad and I can spend 13 days dreaming up projects to make for the EXTRAVAGANZA EVENT Tamye Dunbar and I are planning for OCtober 17th.  You WON'T want to miss it so SAVE THE DATE!

Off to the Queen Elizabeth outdoor pool today to beat the heat with friends.  Ahhh summer …

Have a super stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment