Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Winter Wishes

Happy Tuesday,

Yay!  A card to share this morning!  This card was inspired by the 2015 Holiday Catalogue.  I kinda love this set!
I love this colour combination - White, Black, Crumb Cake.

The stamp set is Winter Wishes.  I stamped all of the images with Archival Black ink (what a surprise!).  I then use my White Gel Pen to highlight parts to look like snow.  For anyone who came to my class and was ready to pitch the gel pen out the window just know that yes, the one I had was dodgy!  I bought a new one and it works like a charm!!

The sentiment was made using the Banner Punch (love that punch!) and popped up on dimensionals.  A pop of colour was added using an enamel dot - these things ROCK!  They add texture and dimension but not postage!

Quick and easy - and great for Christmas or winter birthdays.  I plan to play with this set a lot more in the coming month.

That's it for today - off to the gym (week 7!).  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment