Saturday, November 14, 2015

Deck The Halls with Delicate Ornaments

Happy Saturday!

By the time you read this I will probably be at THE Stampin' Up! event of the year - the very First On Stage event.  It started off last night and continues all day today.  I can't WAIT until I can share all about it with you.  Alas … we are bound by confidentiality on certain things so you're just going to have to wait.  

In the meantime let's take a look at another card, shall we?  Ok!
Hmmmm - not sure about this one.  LIKE it but to sure I LOVE it.  I think I worked on it too long and lost that lovin' feeling :(  You can't tell in the picture but the black ornament (Delicate Ornament Thinlits) was cut out from the black glimmer paper (delicious!!!).  It's SO sparkly!  The red glimmer paper was used for the red poinsettia.  The centre is one of the white  enamel dots (2015 holiday catty) and the sentiment is from the retired set (sorry!) Christmas Messages ...
Here are the thinlit details ….

Here is the Embellished Ornament set ...
Ya - not sure about this one.  We'll add it to the "maybe" pile.

I don't know about you but I'M certainly going to have a stampy day today.  I HOPE you do too :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment