Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Over the Rainbow

Happy Wednesday!

I've had a lot of fun this week making dozens of quick and easy cards.  Today's project came together in about five minutes.  Seriously.
SO quick and easy … and the colours just make me happy!

I used the Over the Rainbow stamp set …

… with touches of Weather Together …
Now my BIG question is what stamp set did I use for the wee little flowers on my card??
I don't know!!  Now I have to go downstairs and find out - I thought it was from the rainbow set?!?!?!  Sigh

Moving on - I stamped everything in Black Momento ink and coloured the words with my markers.  The flowers were each stamped in ink pads (Real Red, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight - and Old Olive).  The raindrops are from the Weather Together set in Soft Sky.

Quick, easy and key-UTE!

Pop in again tomorrow … and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment