Monday, October 3, 2016

Christmas Bella

Happy Monday!

Ever have one of those days where you just seemed to take one step forward and three steps back … alllll day?  Or how about days where you feel like you're walking through thick mud … everything just seems to take hours … or just spinning your wheels?  That was me today.  I guess at the end of the day I DID accomplish a few things bit it was a looooong, tedious process!  I had NOTHING on the calendar.  NADA!  The plan was to rely focus on nailing my last two Christmas cards for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack.  Have I made it down to the Craft Cave yet?  Have I heck!  That is DEFINITELY on my "to-do-next" list … right after I share this ADORABLE card I made last night.  I've had tis one in my head for a few days so it came together in about 5 minutes.  Seriously.

Love love LOVE this card!!!!

I started with a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" Whisper White layer.  I added some Candy Cane Lane Washi tape ($10.75 for 5 rolls) …
I stamped the puppy image from Bella and Friends in Memento Black in a scrap piece of paper and punched it out with my 2" circle punch …
I used my Garden Green and Real Red markers to colour his collar and then I grabbed my Blender Pen and Smoky Slate ink to add some shading. I just used a touch of the tray under the pup and on the left hand side of her fur.

I then used my Jolly Hat Builder punch to make a Santa hat.  I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen and a glue dot to put it together and then put the hat on a dimensional before putting on the pup.  The entire circle is popped up on dimensionals as well.


I toyed with not having a sentiment on the front at all … but then my eyes fell on my Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and it used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place it just so, using Memento Black ink.



A single rhinestone on her furry little butt finishes it off.

Bam!  Done!  … bad my third card for the Stamp-a-Stack is done!

That's it for today!  Don't forget the 25% off select items sale is on until Wednesday night … and the Buy 3 Get 1 Free on DSP is in effect all month long.  Message me if I can help you with your project supply list!

Have a stampy night :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment