Day 3 of sharing my Conference Swaps. Today I'm sharing the cards made using the CLASSIC Lovely as a Tree set. This is the swap I made ...
Lovely As A Tree - $27.00 clear; $36 wood
For every $60 you spend you can pick a SAB item for FREE! My next order goes in around Feb 14th. Canadian customers can email me your orders before then or you can order directly through my on-line store here to have your items delivered directly to your door. If your order is under $200 and you enter the Hostess Code ZVJDZKFA at the checkout I will mail you a gift to say Thank You :)
Here again is the swap card I made …
Whisper White card base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Early Espress Banner - 1 1/2" wide by 5" long
Whisper White layer - 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Early Espresso layer - 2 1/4" plus 2 ticks x 3 1/2" plus 2 ticks :)
- Use the Triple Banner punch to flag-end the banner piece
- run the banner through the Woodland embossing folder
- stamp the tree image in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock
- cut out the tree using the largest Stitched Shapes oval
- stamp the sentiment (from Rose Wonder) in Early Espresso Ink on the whisper white layer
- Cut 11" of Tip Top Taupe striped ribbon and tie it around the white layer
- attach the white layer to Espresso layer
- attach Banner to base and sentiment pieces to base (o dimensionals)
- attach tree to base using dimensionals - two to the bottom of the oval and then two DOUBLE dimensionals to the top. By that I mean stack two dimensionals on top of each other to make a "double thick dimensional". You need two-thick so the image lies flush with the rest of the card. If you only use one-thick dimensional the tree isn't level. (It will make sense if/when you make it)
there are a few steps to this one but it's worth it. I love how it turned out.
Here are 9 other cards made by top Canadian Demonstrators using this awesome set …
Made by Jenilee Pauls ...
Have a stampy Tuesday!