Holy COW do I have a lot to share with you!!! When it rains it pours! I had a RIDICULOUS amount of fun Friday night at my first ever Stamping Bingo night … but I'll have to share more about that in my next post … along with cards I've been creating for my upcoming Birthday Stamp-a-Stack next weekend. It's going to be a CRAZY busy week ahead so time is of the essence!
Tonight I just want to put out one final call for anyone who is still on the fence about joining my 12-Month-Club. The deadline to register is this WEDNESDAY, to allow me time to do all the "behind the scenes" details in place before our first February 15th order deadline. So ..
Now - anyone in CANADA can join the club but know that there is a minimum shipping charge of $9.95 for your order each month. If you live in the Edmonton, Alberta area then your order will be shipped to my house and will only be 10% of your order total.
Details of the club are …
Here are the details of the club:
What are the benefits of joining the club?
- At least $45 in free product
- A FREE Ink Pad (for new members) or Designer Series Paper (for returning members) of your choice
- 20% discount on your order during your hostess month
- Entries into free draws
- Free Catalogues
- Discounts on classes
- Buying the craft supplies you need on budget
- A little "Thank You" card or treat in your bag each month
Here is how it works:
- 12 members commit to making a minimum $25 (+ GST and s&h) purchase each and every month for 12 months from February 2017 through until January 2018.
- Each month, one stamper gets to act as the hostess and earns the free hostess benefits. Everyone gets to pick the month they would like to be the "hostess" on a first-come-first served basis (with Sale-a-bration months being chosen by a draw.) If 2 members want the same month a draw will be made to decide who gets that month.
- With 12 members adding at least $25 to "the pot" each month, each hostess is guaranteed a minimum of $300 in the pot, providing her with a minimum of $30 in free merchandise (10% of the club sales) ... but I will personally top the pot up to $375, if need be, to get the free spending up to $45!! (12% of the club sales)
- The hostess may increase her hostess benefits by hosting a workshop and/or collecting outside orders (but is NOT required to do so)
- Members receive a free current Idea Book and Catalogue and all seasonal Mini Catalogues and the new Idea Book and Catalogue when it comes out in June, 2017
- The monthly orders (along with payment) must be submitted by the 14th of each month. If for some reason your order is NOT placed on time then an order for (3) snail refills and (1) pack of mimi glue dots will be ordered on your behalf (totalling $25.00 + s/h/gst)
- During your hostess month you will receive 20% off your personal order
- *** There will be exclusive, monthly draws for products - everyone will win!!
- Club members receive discounted rates for attending my technique classes and craft nights and get priority at these events if they reach capacity seating
- Returning club members receive a free package of Designer Series Paper (a value of over $14.50!) of their choice during their hostess month as a "Thank You" for re-joining
- New club members will receive a free Classic Ink Pad (a value of over $8.50!) of their choice as a "Thank You" for joining
So that's all I have time for tonight. I hope I can get a full club again this year. More members means more free product for EVERYONE!
Pop in again soon. Like I said, I have LOTS to share!! Have yourself a stampy night!