Wednesday, March 29, 2017

BUY THE STARTER KIT!

Happy Wednesday!

Day 3 of Spring Break. So far so good!  No one is bored, girls are hanging out together and having fun, I'm chipping away at a few things, sleeping in a bit and generally relaxed!  Result!  The only thing that is stressing me out a bit is the final 3 days of the Sale-a-brations promotion.  Yes, there are always lots of last minute orders, questions and stress!

So - I've said it before, I'll say it again,  DON'T.  WAIT.

$135
No s/h/gst
$165 in any product YOU pick
2 FREE stamp sets that YOU pick over and above the $165 in product
1 FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit
No commitments
No obligations
No requirements
No penalties
Grab the kit and run or stay active and save a minimum of 20% on all future orders but YOU DON'T HAVE TO.  Up to you.

I promise - I don't pressure you to sell or "do the business"
I promise - I will invite you to exclusive get-togethers where you can learn new techniques and how to stay active without the traditional "sell sell sell" tactics
I promise - I'll still be your friend if you just grab the kit and run

Buy the kit.

You won't regret it.

Any Canadian can get the kit through me.  You will still be part of the fun via video "zoom" get-togethers.

To order the kit:

Click here
Click on "join the fun"
Click on "join now"

The system walks you through it.  You enter the code for the two free sets you want, then start shopping!   Easy as that.

Questions?  Get in touch with me.  Leave me a comment or click on my profile picture and send me an email.

This deal ends Friday, March 31st at 11:00 pm.

DON'T.  WAIT …. and have a stampy day :)


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment