Monday, December 11, 2017

Catch Up!

Well Hello There!

It's time to play "catch up"!  You *may* have noticed I haven't been blogging much at ALL lately.  Life has just been too busy, plain and simple.  Between the family being sick non-stop since the third day of September (not even kidding - I think there has only been two weeks where both kids were at school all 5 days! ... even KODA has been sick a few times!!), me now working full-time at my Stampin' Up! business (the goal is to earn that trip to the Greek Isles!!) and getting ready for Christmas classes (and the big day itself!) there has been very little time for blogging.  So!  Rather than stress about it I'm doing one "catch up" post of all the projects I have wanted to share with you over the last few months but fell through the cracks.  Sound like a good plan?  I think so!

For the sake of time I'm just posting the pictures.  If you have questions about any of them don't hesitate to leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!

Many of the projects are CASEd (copied) from other talented crafters and demonstrators.  A good reminder that you don't always have to reinvent the wheel - I great project is a great project!

I hope you find a few you like ... and I hope to be more consistent in my blog postings moving forward,

Have a stampy day!


Tam

Trim Your Stocking



Carols of Christmas Rich Razzleberry

Colorful Seasons Winter

Tranquil Tulip Case (from Mary Fish at www.stamppretty.com)

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Tranquil Tulips Simplicity

Merry Patterns (CASE from Billie Moan)



Foil Doilies any color (use a brayer to ink the back of the doilies in any color you need!)

Painted Harvest (CASEd from the SU Holiday Catalogue)


Merry Patterns Pizza Boxes

















No comments:

Post a Comment