Monday, June 4, 2018

2018 DSP and Ribbon Share .... and Cool Treats for Sweet Gifts!


Happy Monday!

Well this is your lucky day!

I managed to throw my back out today so I've been horizontal for most of the day and am bored out of my skull ... so I'm blogging!  Whoot! *lol* . 

After watching about 10 episodes of Coronation Street (I'm now down to only 72 to watch!) I HAD to get up for about 45 minutes for some lunch (and *maybe* to clean out the dishwasher) but I promise I took it VERY slow and easy.  I am SO tempted to try to do things but I know if I can just invest ONE down day to recover I will avoid being out of commission (and screaming in pain) for the next three days ... so here I lie - drugged up on muscle relaxants and anti-inflammitories ... blogging!

Oh ... what's that?  HOW did I throw out my back?  Sitting.  Yes sitting.  Remember the Product Share I posted Saturday?  Yup.  The 3 hours I sat calculating and posting aggravated my back.  Yesterday I spent a few more hours working on my Ribbon and Paper shares ... and that was game-over.  Don't worry - I'm sure I'll be right as rain tomorrow.  The inflammation should be down and will hopefully be good enough for me to hit the chiropractor late afternoon.  After that it's all systems go!

Here, quickly,  are my Ribbon Share and DSP Share ... and then a project (finally!) to share with you!



I do have discounts, if you purchase more than one share:

MY 2018 PAPER AND RIBBON SHARE OPTIONS:

 
Option 1: Ribbon Share $25
Option 2: Standard Designer Series Paper Share $45
Option 3:  Specialty Designer Series Paper Share $17


Combo Options:

Option A:  Option 1 plus Option 2 - save $5 = $65
Option B:  Option 1 plus Option 3 - save $2 = $40
Option C:  The Whole Shebang - Option 1 plus Option 2 plus Option 3 - save $10 = $77

Message me if you're in Canada and would like a share!  Shipping is $15 extra.  I'm in Edmonton, for any local gals.

Now!  Let's get on with that project, shall we??

How cute are these little treats??


I'm sorry to be posting retired products- I made these back in early April!  They are great for end-of school year gifts!

I used the Cool Treats stamp set and the Flirty Flamingo Ruffled Ribbon.   The little bags are our 2" x 8" bags, folded over.

The gummy treats (which are the exact size of the stamped images!) are from Dollarama.  They are still available in SOME stores but they are tough to find now.  I *may* have cleaned out all the stores within a 10 mile radius!

SO quick to put together an SO fun to receive!

OK, that's it for now.  I'm sure I'll work on a few more posts for you tonight so pop in again soon to see those!

I hope you're having a stampy day!


Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment