Sunday, September 16, 2018

Bring on the Presents

Happy Sunday!

It is THE perfect Sunday in Tamara-World today.  Rainy, sleety and a frigid +2 degrees.  HEAVEN!

I had HOPED to spend a few hours in the Cave but ended up at the computer for most of it.  Once I had done my "must do" jobs I kicked Alicia's butt in Monopoly and am now just waiting for dinner to cook.  Ribs mmmmmmmm

Thought I'd pop in and share a quick and easy Christmas card I made last week.  I say "quick" but it took me at least 2 hours to come up with *lol*.  Check it out ...
It is made with the Tufted Embossing folder - $12.25 (it is a MUST have in your collection.  Trust me!  Just GET it!) and the new "Bring on the Presents" Bundle ($54.75), in the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.

 The sentiment is from Snowflake Sentiments ($41)
... and is punched out with the Stitched Ovals framelits ($41)
I used Shaded Spruce and Real Red for the bows and a (retired) Perfect White Accent for the centre.

Quick, easy and cute!

Off to dinner I go - have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment