Thursday, October 11, 2018

3-D Dashing Deer Tree Card

Happy Thursday!

Ya know what?  I don't feel like doing anything I "should" be doing so I'm not gunna!  Ha!  Take THAT "adulting"!

Truth is I have just under an hour before I have to go pick up my baby girl and I don't feel like getting into anything that involved moving (like from the couch to my computer chair hee hee) so here I am, with my bog old 65 pound lap dog snuggled up beside me and I'm uploading videos and blogging.  Yup - sometimes ya just gotta do what you WANNA do and not what you SHOULD do!

I didn't plan to share this project until next week ... but I couldn't wait.  It makes me giddy and I'm in a VERY giddy mood today so here we are!

Check.

This.

Out.




It's SOOOO cool! ... and SO easy to put together!

Wanna see a video on how to make it?  OK!  (Did you KNOW I have a Youtube Channel?  Ya, my kids don't even know I do! ... then again, they don't know where we keep the cat food so they aren't really a good measure of ANYthing *lol*  Get into your Youtube account and search for Tamara's Paper Trail.  I have a whole 25 subscribers hee hee.  Isn't that adorable?  Maybe you'll be #26!)
Easy, yes?

So, in case you weren't taking notes ... you just need:
Base:  8" x 4"
a square 4" x 4"
Designer paper 4" x 4", cut in half along the diagonal
Whisper White 4" x 4", cut in half along the diagonal
Attach a bit of velcro ... or a thin magnet ... or a piece of ribbon to keep it closed
Decorate as desired!

Love it!!

That's it for now!  If YOU are looking to avoid adulting today pop over to my Facebook Page "Tamara's Paper Trail VIPs" and request to join.  (click here).  I post my videos there first, Youtube second and here third (if I ever make it past the first step, that is!)

Whate er you get up to today, I hope you have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment