Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Adorable Mini Albums!

Happy Tuesday!

It's taken me a few days longer than planned, but today I want to share with you how I made this adorable little album that I CASEd from Ronda Wade.  Check it out!


Here's another version ..
I love these albums!  They are a great little gift for a new bride or new mom/grandma, as you can pop pictures into the little envelope pockets.  If you like to send pictures with your Christmas cards this is a great way to do it!

I made a video showing you how they are made.  I FINALLY figured out how to add Closed Captioning for my hearing impaired friends, and I will now have that option on all my videos (well, at least my RECORDED videos that I upload to Youtube.  My brain just didn't have the ability to figure out how to convert my LIVE videos, which leads me to think I won't be doing very many of THOSE in the future!). 

Here's how to make it ...
So easy!  You just need a 6" x 12" strip of DSP, four envelopes and whatever you have on hand to decorate.  Simple!

I hope you have a chance to make one yourself.  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment