Saturday, October 27, 2018

Dashing Deer Simplicity

Happy Saturday!

How is it SATURDAY already??  MAN this week flew by!  I guess that's just the tell-tale sign of buying super busy, right?  I don't know I'm always so surprised at how fast Oct and Nov go ... its the same every year!  School starts in Sept and it's a spring to December!  Oct and Nov are by FAR the busiest months for me and my business.  SO many idea, classes and project, SO little time to plan, make, market and hold classes for them all!  Throw into the mix Alicia's birthday (13 this year), Mom and Dad's Anniversary (55 this year!), my Dad's birthday (80 this year) and the annual Thanksgiving visit from my brother, Halloween and (this year) Stampin' Up! Convention and .. ya ... this week flew by! Having said that, I'm having a BALL!  Oh yes, I had one day of panic stress that it was Tuesday and I still hadn't designed the 5 cards for my Stamp-a-Stack this Sunday ... but the stress kicked me into high gear and in a few hours I had them all designed and I love them all!  Yup. I do love my job!

This little piece of awesomeness is one of the two most popular ones on my Facebook Pages so I thought I'd share it first.  It is RIDICULOUSLY quick and easy to make!  Check it out ...
GAH!  I LOVE it!!  SO clean, so elegant, so SIMPLE!

I used the Dashing Deer image and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the "Timeless Tidings" set. 


I knew I would have LOTS of people asking "how do you attach the vellum without the adhesive showing through?" ... so I made a video showing you.  Take a look ...
What I DID forget to mention in the video (ya, a *few* squirrel moments this week!) regarding the embellishment containers.  Why use it?  After you've used it for the glue you pop the sponge and/or finger dauber into the case, put the lid on and tuck it away for next time!  If the container is tightly sealed the glue won't dry hard and you will know which sponge/dauber you used FOR the next time.  I'm famous for using a sponge in ink but not labelling it so I'm always using a new sponge every time!  .. but I digress ...

I HIGHLY recommend owning this deer set.  To be honest, I wasn't in love with this particular deer when I first saw it.  "A paisley deer?  Who want a paisley deer?".  Now I know.  I WANT a paisley deer!  *lol*

That's it for today. Pop in again soon to check out my other VERY popular Christmas card, using the soon-to-be released "Snowfall" thinlits.  They are only available in November and only while supplies last.  You are going to want these dies!!

Have yourself a stampy day! 


xoxo Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment