Sunday, November 18, 2018

Mailable Desk Calendars

Happy Sunday!

Wow!  Two posts in two days!  I'm either really on top of things or I'm procrastinating on something!  (no prizes for correctly guessing which one!)

I just HAD to share my video on how to make these awesome little desk calendars!  Check them out!



I LOVE it!  ... and it was SO quick and easy to make!  I cracked off 16 in about an hour (the bow is what took the most time, once I figured out exactly what size to cut the layers of white!)

The video tells all ...

Did you catch those dimensions?  *lol*

4" x 2" PLUS 2 ticks
3" LESS 2 ticks x 2" LESS 2 ticks

The calendars are from Taylored Expressions and can be found here

That's it for now!  I'm early to start on today's "Yay!" List, designing the Advent Calendars for class this week.  I have 17 people who will be a little upset if they show up and have nothing to make!

Have yourself a super stampy Sunday!


xox
Tam

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in answering! For the last 6 months I haven't been able to reply to comments. I FINALLY figured out how to fix it! Thanks you Uncle Google!

      Delete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. I am appreciating your effort. You can also check our blog : wall calendars

    ReplyDelete