Monday, November 26, 2018

QUICK QUICK QUICK and cute tea or gift card holders

Happy Monday!

No time to chat - a million things to do ... but I wanted to share these RIDICULOUSLY quick and cute standard size cards that hold a little treat inside - tea sachet or gift card ... and you can mail them!




Aren't they CUTE???  They come together SO quickly ... and a GREAT way to use up some of that gorgeous designer series paper you've been hoarding!

Check out my video ...

Any questions, let me know!

Have a stampy night!


Tam

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I find myself using "Cool" a lot and that makes me sound like a teenager from the 60's or 70's.
    Thank you for the video to make this quick holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A desk calendar provides quick access to important dates and reminders, reducing missed events and promoting organization throughout the year without relying on digital devices.

    ReplyDelete