Sunday, February 17, 2019

Stamp-a-Stack Awesomeness!

Happy Sunday!

I can't "chat" long, as my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack starts in less than an hour and, of course, I still have a few things to do.  ONE is to FIND THE SAMPLE CARD for my "fish card"!  Ya ... I had it yesterday but do you think I can find it??!!  I have spend about 2 hours looking for it - it's nowhere to be found!  THese are the things that drive me crazy and get me *stuck* and unable to move on with my day!  Argh! ... but move on I must!  Eight stampers are descending and I have coffee to make! lol

So ... I'm sharing the cards we're making this morning.  I was SO proud of myself for nailing the first three in no time flat ... and they are SIMPLE!  No Big Shot work or punches or anything typically "Tamara" ... which means stupid fiddly and a pain in the tookas!  Check these out!
Dandelion Wishes and Life is Grand make the first one.  Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy.  Add some rhinestones and done!
LOVE the Hello Cupcake card.  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Melon Mambo.  Now .. you can't see it very well but the frosting is glittered with Dazzling Diamond glitter.  How did I do that?  No, you can't just use glue ... the ink would bleed.  You need to cut out the frosting piece from some Multipurpose Adhesive sheets! Now this process will be a LOT faster starting March 1 when we can buy FRAMELITS that COORDINATE with this set!!!  Yes, it's true!  Alas ... I don't HAVE it yet so I need to hire my mini me to stamp the frosting on the sheets (using Staz-on ink) and cut them out by hand!  Barbaric, I know.  Yes, I paid her well!
This pretty purple card was SO quick and easy to make!  I sued the Beauty Abound set.  The large dots are in Gorgeous Grape and the smaller ones are in Highland Heather, The butterflies are Memento Black ink.  The sentiment is from the Humming Along set.  Add some rhinestones and DONE!
Ugh.  Now, whilst I LOVE this cupcake card let me tell you this for free ... DON'T do it for a SAS!  I used the Tufted Embossing folder, the cupcake framelits that go with the Birthday Cheer bundle and the Celebrate from LAST Year's SAB framelits.  Yes, I have already done all the Big Shot work for my gals ... it was a LOT!  I used the multipurpose adhesive sheets on the back of the cupcakes so they are now just peel and stick stickers.  That is a MUST! The "celebrate" will be attached with fine tip glue.
Now ... my favorite ... and missing ... card is "the fish card".  Again, Mini Me cut out the NINETY cat tail pieces (that cost me a lot of allowance! lol).  The fish is stamped on the Grapefruit Grove foil paper that WAS free from SAB ... alas, it is now sold out in North America :(.  I stamped it with Staz-on Ink and then cut it out with the coordinating framelits from the Best Catch bundle.  I LOVE how the fin is also cut and can be popped out a bit, making it 3-D.  A super masculine card .. which, again, I love but would NOT recommend for a SAS!  *lol*

So that's it for today.  I have 25 minutes to finish getting set up so off I go!  Thanks for popping in.  Whatever you get up to today, I hope you have a stampy day!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. Tamara where did you get the cat tails for the fish card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't replied sooner - I just saw your comment! The cat tails are part of the coordinating dies to the Best Catch stamp set.

      Delete