Sunday, June 2, 2019

Everything is Rosy. BUSY, but Rosy!

Happy Sunday!

So I *may* be 9 hours behind today but better late than never, right?  Why so behind?  Last week was a HUGE week with SO much work, that I decided to take Friday off. Yup.  Sure did.  In fact, the whole FAMILY took the day off so we could decompress, destress, hang out together and remember what we all LOOK like!

Life gets SO busy for families these days.  It's HARD to get four people with VERY different schedules to connect for more than 5 minutes a day!  We are usually VERY good at LEAST at having dinner together.  Alas, with Craig working late last week and/or him often heading straight from work to the hospital to visit his dad, meals have been pretty few and far between!

Thursday night I made the executive decision to call Friday off "due to lack of interest" and we headed to see Aladdin for an afternoon Matinee.  It was a GREAT day out and we promised to do it more often!
 Now .... what had ME so busy last week?

I was blessed to be able to attend the NAIT (our College of Technology) Wellbeing Day and to stamp with 35 staff members.  I spent the week prepping marketing material, thank you cards and kits.  Aside from the 35 NAIT staff I also had to prep 9 kits for my Robinhood ladies, for the volunteer work I do there every month.  Not gunna lie.  Pretty "done" with this particular Paper Pumpkin kit! lol




The event went really well, thanks to the help of my friends Nicole and Tracey.  We celebrated with lunch ... and a cool foofy drink ... afterwards.  Job well done!
It was lovely taking Friday off but it was back to business (well, I SAY business but it really was more FUN than business!) on Saturday with my Everything is Rosy All Day Event.  It was a great, RELAXING day, filled with crafting, friends and food (MESSY fun!)

 Look at the great projects my ladies made!









I spent Saturday night watching a movie with Alicia (for your film studies class) ... and then 2 or 3 episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race ('cause we're going to the show in October and apparently I *need* to watch all 11 seasons before then!) ... and then a movie with Craig.  Of course I HAVE to multitask so throughout the day I finished off 26 card swaps!  Twenty Six down, 72 to go!

Oh!  I almost forgot!!  Friday was a VERY exciting and emotional day for me as my official documents for my trip to Greece arrived!  Yes, THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP! for the all expense paid cruise for TWO to the Greek Isles!!  If you want to see a 52 year old woman cry for 13 minutes, hop over to my business Facebook Page, Tamara's Paper Trail, and watch my video of me opening the documents.  Hee hee.  I'm such a big baby!

So this week I'm up to my eyeballs with appointments (still going to the gym, physio and helping out with MIL appointments amongst other things) AND with my New Catalogue Launch Class and Open House on the weekend.   It will be another busy one .. but that's how I like it.  Gives me a reason to put pants on in the morning!

Right - guess I should go check on dinner.  Hope you had a stampy weekend!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! I was totally thinking you better have earned your second glorious SU! incentive trip, Tamara! Bravo! Congratulations! Look at ALL that wonderful and fun work that you do; goodness gracious! <3 I'm so impressed and inspired. You are a gift of God, and loved by me! Keep on truckin'! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks My Friend <3 . I haven't earned Maui quite yet, but closing in on it! I'll get there ... with a lot of help from my friends. Love you back, Girl!

      Delete