Friday, June 28, 2019

Going, Going ....

Happy Friday!

Yes, I know I missed my post Sunday.  Yes,  I know today is Friday ... life has taken over the last few weeks and I'm dancing as fast as I can *lol*.

If you follow me on Facebook (I've said it before, I'll say it again .. you SHOULD follow me on FB - that's my first line of communication on all things stamping!  Check me out at "Tamara's Paper Trail" and "Tamara's Paper Trail VIPs" to stay in the loop!

My latest newsletter will bring you up to date.  Check it out here.  All the links you need to check out the catalogue, place an order and/or buy the starter kit (starting July 1) are in the newsletter.  Click the link over on the Right Hand Side to be ON my newsletter - I'd love to have you!

I'm copying and pasting the Starter Kit deal passage from the newsletter here, as it is TOO GOOD TO PASS UP ON!

You know how I'm always banging on about how great the Starter Kit deal is?  How I'm always trying to save you money on buying great products you want, at a discount?

Ya.

That deal just got a WHOLE lot better.  Not kidding.


Staring July 1, when you buy the Starter Kit you get AN ADDITIONAL $40 in product in the kit for the same $135 price!!!  You get to pick out $205 in product that YOU WANT but you only pay $135 FLAT!!!  That means you are getting $70 in product for FREE! ... plus there is no shipping or GST on that $135, saving you another $31.78.  WHAAAAATTTT?  

What's that?  You don't think that's good enough?

HOW ABOUT A $30 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT THROWN IN AS WELL?? .. with no shipping or gst?

Sorry? You want MORE???  FINE!

HOW ABOUT A $14 COUPON TO BE USED ON AN ORDER YOU PLACE IN AUGUST??

That's insane, right??  But that's the deal!  Seriously!!
 

If you were to order $205 worth of product, plus a Paper Pumpkin kit, through me it would cost you $271.43.
When you order $205 worth of product through the STARTER KIT you only pay $135.
YOU WILL BE SAVING YOURSELF $136.43 ... CRAZY!

This deal is TOO good to pass up! Get the kit in July, save money in August (... which just HAPPENS to be the month we can pre-order from the HOLIDAY catalogue!!)

If you have bought the kit before you KNOW what a great deal it is ... and you KNOW there are no strings attached! ... and yes, you can absolutely buy it again if you have since "dropped".

With all the GREAT new products in the 2019 catalogue ... and all the new STORAGE products ... and the new IN COLOUR ITEMS you will be spoiled for choice for what to GET in your kit! 

The deal starts July 1 ... but I will be heading on holidays so get in touch we me before then with any questions. On July 1 you can order your kit through my link below.

This is an amazing deal My Friends. I hope you take advantage of it.  There truly is no catch and no downside!


Now ... I just thought I'd mention that I won't have posts for the next few weeks HERE, as I'll be on my epic trip of a lifetime!  HOWEVER, I AM scheduling posts on my Facebook pages for while I'm away.  All new cards and videos to show off some of the AWESOME products in the new catalogue.

I won't be posting FROM my holiday - no email and no internet.  Just what the doctor ordered!  I will share ALL the fabulous details when I get back.  Until then, enjoy YOUR summer, Happy Canada Day long weekend and have a super, stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment