Sunday, June 16, 2019

SOOOO much shopping!

Happy Sunday ... and Happy Father's Day!

What a beautiful day!  Twenty two degrees today - PERFECT!

So today I have not stamping projects to share with you!  Oh, I've BEEN stamping, I just can't SHARE yet!  I'm working on a total of 98 (yes 98) swaps that have to be done by the end of the week.  I have finished 46 of them so I'm getting there slowly but surely!  I actually love mass producing so I'm happy as a clam ... although it IS doing a number on my back!  On the "plus" side I'm chipping away and my 56 recorded Coronation Street episodes! *lol*

So today I'll just do a quick update on some of the fun from last week.

First up - I help my 2019 Catalogue Launch Class / Open House.  FUN, as always.  Of course I didn't take any pictures of the PRODUCTS, but of my friends and true blue supporters.  My business wouldn't be what it is without my friends and these three are three of the best!  Wanda, Claudine and Carolyn.  Cheers girls!
Next up ... my first baby isn't a baby any more!  Nope - Rebecca finally got behind the wheel of a car for the first time.  Craig took her out to the church parking lot for a few laps.  Next up, driver training!
I must confess ... MOST of last week was spent spending money.  Lots and lots of money!  Yikes!  I'm going to have to sell a LOT more stamp sets next month to pay for all the pretty new things I bought!

When I say I bought a whole new wardrobe I'm not kidding!  EVERYTHING is new ... underwear, bras, shoes, dresses, sorts, tops, jumpsuits ... even glasses and contacts!  Next week it's hair, pedicure, EYELASHES!  Seriously out of control ... but you know what?  I NEVER spend money on myself and I have the BEST husband in the world who doesn't say a thing against it ... in fact he says "you SHOULD!  You deserve to feel beautiful".  I am SO blessed to be his chosen one!

Here are a few of the things I bought ...
 Freaking LOVE this jumpsuit!



 These are some of the items I bought for the refugees in Greece.  Stampin' Up! always does a service project on these incentive trips and they have asked us to bring leggings, shoes, socks, underwear, colouring books, pencil crayons and crayons for all ages.  I'm thrilled to help out the cause.
 Dollarama anyone??  THIS purchase will make be VERY popular on the tours we go on.  Paper fold up fans.  6 for $1.25.  I plan to bring extras on the tours and give them to any of my friends who are melting in lineups!
Lastly, I FINALLY got around to mailing out my June birthday cards, some sympathy cards, some congratulations cards and some Think of You cards.  I HATE when I'm late but better late than never, right?
So this week I'll keep chipping away at my swaps and be the taxi for the girls.  They start exams this week and that means I'm pretty much driving all day, back and forth to the two different schools.  It's ok, though - I planned on that and am happy to have a bit of a break from work.

Well, Doodles isn't going to walk himself and I have to go visit Pa in a bit so off I go.  Whatever you get up to today I hope you get to spend time with your Dad, if you are blessed to still have him with you and/or nearby.  Have a great, stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment