Tuesday, June 30, 2020

PRIDE 2020 BLOG HOP



Happy Tuesday!  Tamara Bertram coming to you from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Thanks for popping in!  I can't BELIEVE it's the end of JUNE already ... and also the end of PRIDE month, which is the theme of our hop today.  Demonstrators from around the globe are sharing with you our "Pride Theme" projects. We hope you enjoy them and can get some inspiration!

MY project came together REALLY quickly!  We currently carry a GORGEOUS Rainbow Glimmer Paper.  It's SO easy to just STAMP on the paper, cut it out and BAM!  Done!

The key to success for stamping on glimmer paper is the Stamparatus!  Dust that bad boy off - it's your best friend for THIS card!

Sooooo sparkly!  I used the Ornate Gardens stamp set (on the stamparatus) and inked it with black Memento ink.  I stamped the image 4 or 5 times on the Rainbow Glimmer paper before it was dark enough for my liking.  I fussy cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals on a black layer measuring 4 1/2" x 3 1/2".  The black layer is taped to a Flirty Flamingo layer measuring 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".  THAT layer is popped up on dimensionals on a Daffodil Delight piece measuring 5" x 3 3/ 4".

The sentiment is from Rooted in Nature.  The 3 lines are actually one stamp so, to get 3 different colours, I stamped the entire sentiment in Magenta Madness then in Mango Melody (it was brighter than the Daffodil) and then a third time in Flirty Flamingo.  I then used my paper snips to cut out each row and popped them up on dimensionals.  To finish it off I added some Artistry Blooms Sequins.  Perfect!

I love this as my "Pride" card.  EVERYone should "Be Strong.  Be Happy.  Be You."  Everyone.

Thanks for stopping by - now check out the other blogs to see what THEY have come up with.

Have a stampy day!



Tam

15 comments:

  1. Fab idea to stamp onto the glimmer paper! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tamara, this is sparkely. Love this concept. Don#T have the rainbow-paper yet. Now, I have to go and get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I want to stamp ALL my images on rainbow paper! So sparkly! lol

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Love what you did with the flowers, and the saying really is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I had no idea you could stamp on that paper!! Even more excited now to order it! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Laura B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black background, it really makes the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully sparkly and I love this sentiment too

    ReplyDelete