Thursday, July 30, 2020

Mini Treats - Stampin' Creative Blog Hop

Hello! ... and welcome to another Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop!  MAN I can't believe another month has flown by!

This month my global Demonstrator friends and I are bringing you projects based on a "Mini Treats" theme.  We hope you get some inspiration from what we're sharing!

I had EVERY intention of creating little packages of chocolate for the hop.  There is an ADORABLE little treat box bundle in the upcoming Mini Catalogue but I knew several of my friends were going to use it so I decided I would make some little treats for the teachers, as our kids are heading back to school next month.  My thought was either chocolate or hand sanitizers in our cute Curvy Keepsake boxes.  I headed down to my cave and I just wasn't "feeling it".  Nope.  I wanted to STAMP ... and there isn't a lot of stamping in those little cuties.  I scanned my new stamp sets and was surprised I reached for a new CHRISTMAS set ... "Joyful Holly".  For the first time this year Edmonton, Canada has hit a mini heat wave of 28-32 degrees this week.  NATURALLY I would reach for a CHRISTMAS set *lol*.

Check out what I came up with ...
Ta-Da!  Our Mini Pizza Boxes with a set of 8 little 3" x 3" notecards and envelopes.  It's been at LEAST a year since I played with these and this stamp set was just perfect for the job.  It is a two-step stamp set, making the colouring super quick and easy!

I stamped the outline of the Holly in Old Olive and then the leaves were stamped in Pear Pizzazz (I actually "stamped off" once to make them even lighter).  Cherry cobbler for the berries and the sentiment and BAM!  Done!
The box itself was just as easy.  I stamped a 3" x 3" piece of Whisper White exactly the same as the cards, added a layer of 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" Cherry Cobbler and taped it to the box lid.  A 22" length of Silver 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon holds it closed.  I added a new "Glitter Star Ornament" to the ribbon for a finishing touch.  SUCH a quick and easy little gift for someone ... and yes, you can even add chocolate :)

I hope you like my little treatI. The stamp set and glitter star ornaments are available through my store starting August 4th (don't forget to redeem those $6 coupons you earned in July!).  Everything else is available NOW!  Get a jump on your Christmas gifts NOW so you are ready to go come December!

Thanks for popping in!  Now hop along and see what my friends came up with!


Tam


8 comments:

  1. Oooh I love these - great idea to use that set - I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely! I was in the mood to stamp, and stamp I did! I made 10 packets up ... which is 80 3" x 3" cards ... plus the 10 boxes. Just what I needed for an evening of relaxation!

      Delete
  2. What a super little gift idea. I love this project and I love that stamp set. Beautiful project x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikaela. It's funny how we forget about all the products we have, when they aren't brand new any more. These were ALL the rage when they first came out. It was fun getting back to them!

      Delete
  3. what a great project .... it makes a great hostess gift ... thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martine! Yes, I LOVE having these on hand for gifts for hostesses and/or customers. I always seem to be scrambling last minute. Not this year!

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful set of cards. That stamp set wasn't on my radar, up until now.
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Danielle! Thrilled I could inspire you to check out this stamp set. I love it!

      Delete