Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm running out of things to do!

Hmmm.  I just can't believe how everything is coming together this year!  I'm running out of things to do!  Of course there is always laundry, cleaning, baking and so on but I usually feel like I have 19 projects to complete and no time to do them but now that "stamping season" is done for 2010 I'm chipping away at things and starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for things to do.  I guess I won't be able to procrastinate on pricing my retired stock for much longer!
I finished Alicia's "wish book" for this year.  Rebecca's will take a few more days as she wants to design her own this year.  No rush - she still has 9 days to do it!
One project I cracked off in 2 hours flat was my no-sew blanket for Alicia.  I'm THRILLED with how it turned out.  I just wish it was a little bigger.  I made a baby blanket like this in the summer and knew I wanted to make a bigger one - this one still isn't big enough for my liking.  Once you cut all the fringes it really shrinks the overall blanket.  Nonetheless, Alicia will love it.  As you can see Charlie seems impressed too and I'm sure will be curled up on it before too long!  I'm now off to do Rebecca's ... and shovel.

Have a happy day!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment