Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The First Cut ...

... is the hardest (isn't that a song? hee hee)

Seriously - anyone who has ever bought a pack of Designer Series Paper knows what I'm talkin' about!  The package sits there and sits there and sits there - it's just too pretty to cut!   I experienced the same problem with the rub-ons.  SU sent me a half pack of rub-ons "just for fun" - I got them about 1 month ago but didn't want to use them!  Well, I promised my customers a "No-Stamp" card kit using the Valentine DSP and Rub-Ons so I had no choice.   Nothing like the promise of a kit to get me going!  In a few uninterruped hours last night I designed (10) different cards using less than half a pack of the DSP and 2 sheets of the rub ons.  Add some paper and ribbon here and there and you get 10 CUTE, quick cards. 
Enjoy your day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment