Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crosses of Hope

Heido Ho Gals! 

Thought I'd skipped the country?  Nope - just busy getting ready for my Teacher's Convention class tomorrow.  As usual I was busy designing the projects up until last night :)  I am now done, packed and ready to roll.  I found myself with an hour to spare before Rebecca came home from school so I thought I would take the opportunity to design my third project for my technique class this Saturday night (hope you can come!).  Here it is:
Isn't it pretty??!!  I LOVE how it turned out - and it was soooo simple!  I used the new Tulip embossing folder, Pink Pirouette paper, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon and silver embossing.  I used the Crosses of Hope set along with Fabulous Phrases for the sentiment.  I WANTED to use the "God Bless You" sentiment that comes with the Crosses of Hope set but I realized when I went to use it that I had THROWN IT AWAY!!!  I obviously missed punching the rubber piece out and threw it away.  Grrrrr.  I'm so mad at myself!!  Alas - the "Celebrate" works as well for a Baptism card (which is what I was wanting) so I guess it's "all good".

Right - I'm off for cofee with friends and gymnastics.  Hope you have a fun day - check back on the weekend when I'll post my projects from Convention.


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment